A phase II trial to evaluate the safety, tolerability and efficacy of TG4010 in combination with nivolumab + standard chemotherapy (CT) as a first-line treatment for advanced non-squamous non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) in patients whose tumors have low or undetectable levels of PD-L1
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs TG 4010 (Primary) ; Nivolumab
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Transgene
- 11 Sep 2017 According to a Transgene media release, US FDA granted Investigational New Drug (IND) clearance to proceed with this trial and first patient is expected to be included into this Phase 2 study at the end of 2017.
- 26 Apr 2017 New trial record
- 25 Apr 2017 First results from this trial are expected in 2018, according to a Transgene media release.