Phase I Study of Cellular Immunotherapy Using T Cells Lentivirally Transduced to Express a CD123-Specific, Hinge-Optimized, CD28-Costimulatory Chimeric Antigen Receptor and a Truncated EGFR for Patients With Relapsed or Refractory CD123+ Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MB 102 Mustang Bio (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Nov 2017 According to a Mustang Bio media release, data will be presented at the 59th American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting.
- 14 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 14 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2018.