An Open-label, Non-randomized, Multicenter Phase I Study to Determine the Maximum Tolerated and / or Recommended Phase II Dose of Oral Mutant IDH1 (mIDH1) Inhibitor BAY1436032 and to Characterize Its Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics, and Preliminary Clinical Efficacy in Patients With mIDH1-R132X Advanced Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs BAY 1436032 (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bayer
- 21 Jun 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 22 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 28 Sep 2019 to 11 Oct 2019.
- 22 May 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 28 Apr 2017 to 30 Jun 2017.