A Phase I, Multicenter, Open-label, Dose-Escalation, Safety, Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic Study of Minnelide™Capsules Given Daily for 21 Days Followed by 7 Days Off Schedule in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Minnelide (Primary) ; Paclitaxel
- Indications Breast cancer; Colorectal cancer; Gastric cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Prostate cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Minneamrita Therapeutics
- 24 Oct 2017 According to a Minneamrita Therapeutics media release, HonorHealth Research Institute is the first clinical site to be open for enrollment for this clinical trial. Additional sites are planned to be opened and enrolling patients in the coming months, including the Mayo Clinic.
- 24 Oct 2017 According to a Minneamrita Therapeutics media release, an Investigational New Drug (IND) application to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for this trial is now active. The first patient to participate in this exciting clinical trial received treatment this past week at HonorHealth Research Institute.
- 19 Oct 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.