A Phase 1, Randomized, Open-label Study Of Glasdegib (Pf-04449913) In Healthy Volunteers To Establish The Bioequivalence Of The Phase 2 Formulation To The Glasdegib Ich Formulation And To Estimate The Potential Effect Of Food And A Proton Pump Inhibitor On Glasdegib Plasma Pharmacokinetics
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Glasdegib (Primary) ; Rabeprazole
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Colorectal cancer; Haematological malignancies; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Myelofibrosis; Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 28 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 22 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 3 Jun 2017 to 6 Jul 2017.
- 22 May 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.