A Randomized, Single-blind, Threefold Crossover, Single-center Study to Assess the Safety and the Effects of 1 mg and 5 mg BAY1193397 in Comparison to Placebo on Skin Capillary Blood Flow and Transcutaneous Oxygen Pressure After Single Dose in Type II Diabetic Patients With Peripheral Artery Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs BAY 1193397 (Primary)
- Indications Peripheral arterial disorders; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Bayer
- 08 Jun 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 23 May 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 30 Apr 2017 to 24 May 2017.
- 02 May 2017 New trial record