Phase 1 Dose Escalation, Multi-tumor Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability and Antitumor Activity of Genetically Engineered MAGE-A4ᶜ¹º³²T in HLA-A2+ Subjects With MAGE-A4 Positive Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Melanoma-associated-antigen-A4-specific-T-cells-Adaptimmune (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Bladder cancer; Gastric cancer; Head and neck cancer; Large cell carcinoma; Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Oesophageal cancer; Ovarian cancer; Squamous cell cancer; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Adaptimmune
- 10 May 2017 According to an Adaptimmune media release, the comcompany expects initial data from this study in 2017 and 2018.
- 03 May 2017 New trial record
- 02 May 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.