A Phase 1b Study to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of Entospletinib (ENTO) as Monotherapy in Japanese Subjects With Relapsed or Refractory Hematologic Malignancies and in Combination With Chemotherapy in Japanese Subjects With Previously Untreated Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Entospletinib (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Daunorubicin
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Haematological malignancies
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 06 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2020 to 1 Apr 2018.
- 06 Jun 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 04 May 2017 New trial record