A Phase 1b Study to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of Entospletinib (ENTO) as Monotherapy in Japanese Subjects With Relapsed or Refractory Hematologic Malignancies and in Combination With Chemotherapy in Japanese Subjects With Previously Untreated Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Entospletinib (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Daunorubicin
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Haematological malignancies
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 04 Dec 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 12 to 24.
- 12 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 12 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 1 Jul 2018.