A double-blind, vehicle-controlled, multi-center phase III study of FMX-101 in patients with moderate to severe acne.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Minocycline (Primary)
- Indications Acne vulgaris
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Foamix
- 03 Aug 2017 According to a Foamix media release, first patient has been dosed in the study and top-line results are expected by mid-2018.
- 03 Aug 2017 Status changed from planning to recruiting, according to a Foamix media release.
- 04 May 2017 New trial record