A Phase 1b, Open-label, Multicenter Study to Investigate the Safety and Preliminary Efficacy of NKTR 214 and Anti-PD-L1 (Atezolizumab) in Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Urothelial Bladder Cancer or Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; NKTR 214 (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer; Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms PROPEL
- Sponsors Nektar Therapeutics
- 12 Sep 2017 According to an Nektar Therapeutics media release, dosing has begun in this trial.
- 19 Jun 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 05 May 2017 New trial record