A Phase 1b, Open-label, Multicenter Study to Investigate the Safety and Preliminary Efficacy of NKTR-214 in Combination With Anti-PD-1 (Pembrolizumab) for Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Melanoma, Locally Advanced or Metastatic Urothelial Bladder Cancer, or Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer or NKTR-214 in Combination With Anti-PD-L1 (Atezolizumab) in Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Urothelial Bladder Cancer or Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; NKTR 214 (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer; Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms PROPEL
- Sponsors Nektar Therapeutics
- 09 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 30 May 2020 to 1 May 2020.
- 09 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 May 2018 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 12 Sep 2017 According to an Nektar Therapeutics media release, dosing has begun in this trial.