A phase Ib/II study of CPI-444 in Combination with Atezolizumab as second-line therapy in patients with non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) who are resistant/refractory to prior therapy with an anti-PD(L)-1 antibody
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CPI 444 (Primary) ; Atezolizumab
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 03 Aug 2017 According to a Corvus Pharmaceuticals media release, this trial is expected to be initiated in the fourth quarter of 2017.
- 06 May 2017 New trial record
- 02 May 2017 According to a Corvus Pharmaceuticals media release, patient enrollment in this study is expected to begin in the second half of 2017.