Phase 2, Randomized, Open-Label Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Oral Vadadustat for the Treatment of Anemia in Subjects With Dialysis-Dependent Chronic Kidney Disease (DD-CKD) Who Are Hyporesponsive to Erythropoiesis Stimulating Agents (FO2RWARD)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vadadustat (Primary) ; Epoetin alfa
- Indications Anaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FO2RWARD
- Sponsors Akebia Therapeutics
- 14 Sep 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 78 to 50.
- 24 May 2017 According to an Akebia Therapeutics media release, the company expects to report data from this trial by the end of 2018.
- 24 May 2017 According to an Akebia Therapeutics media release, the first patient has been dosed in this trial.