BCT 1702 (CHARIOT): Patients with high-risk primary triple negative breast cancer who have had anthracycline-based chemotherapy will receive Ipilimumab and Nivolumab with weekly paclitaxel, followed by definitive surgery and further treatment with Nivolumab to evaluate the safety, feasibility and efficacy of this treatment.
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary) ; Paclitaxel
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CHARIOT
- 28 Sep 2017 Last checked against Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry
- 26 Sep 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 30 to 33.
- 26 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 31 Oct 2021 to 31 Jan 2022.