A Single-arm, Open-label, Multicenter Study of Enfortumab Vedotin (ASG-22CE) for Treatment of Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Urothelial Cancer Who Previously Received Immune Checkpoint Inhibitor (CPI) Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Enfortumab vedotin (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer; Urethral cancer; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma; Seattle Genetics
- 10 Oct 2017 According to an Astellas Pharma media release, Data from this trial will support potential registration under the U.S. Food and Drug Administration's (FDA) accelerated approval regulations.
- 10 Oct 2017 According to an Astellas Pharma media release, first patient has been dosed.
- 02 Oct 2017 Status changed from planning to recruiting.