A Single-arm, Open-label, Multicenter Study of Enfortumab Vedotin (ASG-22CE) for Treatment of Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Urothelial Cancer Who Previously Received Immune Checkpoint Inhibitor (CPI) Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Enfortumab vedotin (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer; Urethral cancer; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma; Seattle Genetics
- 19 Jun 2017 This trial is expected to begin in the second half of 2017, according to a Seattle Genetics media release.
- 05 Jun 2017 According to a Seattle Genetics media release,data from this trial will be used for FDA approval.
- 05 Jun 2017 According to a Seattle Genetics media release, this trial this trial is expected to initiate in 2017.