A Phase 3, Randomized, Open-Label Study of Nivolumab Combined With Cabozantinib or Nivolumab and Ipilimumab Combined With Cabozantinib Versus Sunitinib in Participants With Previously Untreated, Advanced or Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 31 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cabozantinib (Primary) ; Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary) ; Sunitinib
- Indications Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CheckMate 9ER
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 01 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 9 Jul 2022 to 3 Aug 2022.
- 01 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 23 Feb 2021 to 15 Feb 2021.
- 10 Jul 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to an Exelixis media release.