MUK nine b: OPTIMUM. A phase II study evaluating multiple novel agentsoptimised combination of biological therapy in newly diagnosed high risk multiple myeloma and plasma cell leukaemia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Daratumumab (Primary) ; Dexamethasone (Primary) ; Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Filgrastim; Melphalan
- Indications Multiple myeloma; Plasma cell leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MUKnineb; OPTIMUM
- 11 Oct 2017 According to a SkylineDx media release, The Institute of Cancer Research, London (ICR) and University of Leeds will use MMprofiler™ with SKY92, SkylineDx's prognostic tool to risk-stratify patients with multiple myeloma.
- 10 Oct 2017 According to a media release from The Institute of Cancer Research, Dr Martin Kaiser, Senior Researcher at the ICR is the Chief Investigator of the trial.
- 10 Oct 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to a media release from The Institute of Cancer Research.