A clinical trial to investigate the safety and efficacy of binimetinib in combination with pembrolizumab (Keytruda) in metastatic colorectal cancer patients with microsatellite stable tumors (MSS CRC)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Binimetinib (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 09 Aug 2017 According to an Array BioPharma media release, results from these and other study (CTP 285347) will be used to determine optimal approaches to further clinical development of the respective combinations.
- 12 May 2017 New trial record
- 08 May 2017 According to an Array BioPharma media release, this trial is expected to begin in the second half of 2017.