A Phase IIb, placebo-controlled 13-week, study of THX-TS01 for the treatment of Tourette Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs TXH-TS01 (Primary)
- Indications Gilles de la Tourette's syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Therapix Biosciences
- 10 Aug 2017 According to a Therapix Biosciences media release, the company is planning conduct this trial at the Hannover Medical School, Germany. And assessing the option to conduct a study in the United States as well. Decision about USA location will be given within a few weeks.
- 15 May 2017 New trial record
- 08 May 2017 According to a Therapix Biosciences media release, this study is projected to be initiated during the third quarter of 2017.