A Phase IIb, placebo-controlled 13-week, study of THX-TS01 for the treatment of Tourette Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs THX-110 (Primary)
- Indications Gilles de la Tourette's syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Therapix Biosciences
- 09 Nov 2017 According to a Therapix Biosciences media release, this study is anticipated to be conducted exclusively at the Hannover Medical School in Germany and the Company currently anticipates submitting the Investigational Medicinal Product Dossier (IMPD) for this trial by the end of 2017.
- 10 Aug 2017 According to a Therapix Biosciences media release, the company is planning conduct this trial at the Hannover Medical School, Germany. And assessing the option to conduct a study in the United States as well. Decision about USA location will be given within a few weeks.
- 15 May 2017 New trial record