A study of vedolizumab in the patients with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) requiring surgery
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 16 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vedolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease; Inflammatory bowel diseases; Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 16 May 2017 New trial record
- 08 May 2017 According to a Takeda Pharmaceutical media release, this trial consisted of 306 ulcerative colitis patients and 436 patients of Crohn's disease.
- 08 May 2017 According to a Takeda Pharmaceutical media release, results from this trial from the U.S. VICTORY (Vedolizumab for Health OuTComes in InflammatORY Bowel Diseases) consortium was presented at the 2017 Digestive Disease Week (DDW) annual scientific meeting.