DAPASALT: An Open Label, Phase IV, Mechanistic, Three-Arm Study to Evaluate the Natriuretic Effect of 2-Week Dapagliflozin Treatment in Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Patients With Either Preserved or Impaired Renal Function and Non-Diabetics With Impaired Renal Function
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dapagliflozin (Primary)
- Indications Renal failure; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DAPASALT
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 28 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 16 Mar 2018 to 1 Mar 2018.
- 28 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 16 Mar 2018 to 1 Mar 2018.
- 21 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 22 Feb 2018 to 16 Mar 2018.