A 6-week, Double Masked, Placebo-controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Twice-daily Brinzolamide 1% / Brimonidine 0.2% Fixed Dose Combination as an Adjunctive Therapy to Travoprost 0.004% in Reducing Intraocular Pressure in Patients With Normal Tension Glaucoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Brimonidine/brinzolamide (Primary)
- Indications Glaucoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 27 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 16 May 2019 to 4 Jun 2019.
- 27 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 16 May 2019 to 4 Jun 2019.
- 27 Sep 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.