A global pivotal Phase 1/3 trial of FPA144 for front-line treatment of FGFR2b-overexpressing or FGFR2 gene-amplified metastatic gastric and gastroesophageal junction cancer in combination with chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs FPA 144 (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Gastric cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FIGHT
- Sponsors Five Prime Therapeutics
- 06 Nov 2017 According to a Five Prime Therapeutics media release, the company plans to begin dosing patients in the Phase 1 portion of this trial by the end of 2017. safety lead-in portion of the trial will support the start of the Phase 3 portion of the trial, which the company expects to initiate in 2018.
- 17 Jul 2017 The company expects to begin this trial in 2018, according to a Five Prime Therapeutics media release.
- 17 May 2017 New trial record