A Pilot Study of a GVAX Pancreas Vaccine (With Cyclophosphamide) in Combination With a PD-1 Blockade Antibody (Pembrolizumab) and a Macrophage Targeting Agent (CSF1R Inhibitor) for the Treatment of Patients With Borderline Resectable Adenocarcinoma of the Pancreas
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase 0
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cyclophosphamide (Primary) ; IMC CS4 (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Tumour cell vaccine-GVAX (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 30 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2019 to 1 Nov 2019.
- 30 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2019 to 1 Nov 2019.
- 30 Nov 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Nov 2017.