A Two-Stage, Open-Label Followed by Placebo-Controlled Phase 2 Study of Pracinostat and Azacitidine in Patients With IPSS-R High and Very High Risk Myelodysplastic Syndromes Previously Untreated With Hypomethylating Agents
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Pracinostat (Primary)
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Helsinn Healthcare SA
- 14 Jun 2017 According to a MEI Pharma media release, data from the first stage is expected in the first quarter of 2018.
- 14 Jun 2017 According to a MEI Pharma media release, first patient has been dosed in the study.
- 14 Jun 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to a MEI Pharma media release.