A Phase II clinical trial targeting a specific genetic subset of patients identified by a responder analysis of the SAGA trial
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fasoracetam (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 09 Aug 2017 Patient screening is anticipated to begin in the third quarter of 2017, according to an Aevi Genomic media release.
- 18 May 2017 New trial record
- 10 May 2017 This trial is expected to begin in the second half of 2017 and top-line results are expected in mid-2018, according to an Aevi Genomic media release.