A Multicenter, 3-Part, 6-Week, Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-design Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of AEVI-001 in Children and Adolescents (Ages 6-17 Years) With Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and With or Without Copy Number Variants in Specific Genes Implicated in Glutamatergic Signaling and Neuronal Activity
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fasoracetam (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 28 Aug 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 09 Aug 2017 Patient screening is anticipated to begin in the third quarter of 2017, according to an Aevi Genomic media release.
- 18 May 2017 New trial record