A Phase III, Randomized, Multi-Center, Open-Label, Comparative Global Study to Determine the Efficacy of Durvalumab or Durvalumab and Tremelimumab in Combination With Platinum-Based Chemotherapy for First-Line Treatment in Patients With Metastatic Non Small-Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) (POSEIDON)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cisplatin; Gemcitabine; Paclitaxel; Pemetrexed; Tremelimumab
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms POSEIDON
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 15 Oct 2017 Trial design presented at the 18th World Conference on Lung Cancer.
- 16 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 2 Aug 2021 to 12 Jul 2021.
- 16 Jun 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.