An accelerated dose-escalation study of FATE-NK100 for the treatment of advanced solid tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs FATE NK100 (Primary) ; Cetuximab; Trastuzumab
- Indications Breast cancer; Colorectal cancer; Gastric cancer; Head and neck cancer; Liver cancer; Small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms DIMENSION
- 19 May 2017 New trial record
- 15 May 2017 According to a Fate Therapeutics media release, the US FDA cleared the company's IND application in May 2017 for the clinical investigation of FATE-NK100, including in combination with monoclonal antibody therapy, in subjects with advanced solid tumor malignancies.
- 10 May 2017 According to a Fate Therapeutics media release, each of the three arms of the study will enroll in parallel utilizing accelerated dose-escalation, with each arm expected to include an expansion cohort of up to an additional twenty subjects at the maximum tolerated dose level. In addition, observation of a RECIST partial response or greater will enable additional expansion of up to ten subjects in that tumor type.