FATE-NK100 as Monotherapy and in Combination With Monoclonal Antibody in Subjects With Advanced Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs FATE NK100 (Primary) ; Cetuximab; Trastuzumab
- Indications Breast cancer; Colorectal cancer; Gastric cancer; Head and neck cancer; Liver cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Renal cancer; Small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms DIMENSION
- Sponsors Fate Therapeutics
- 10 Nov 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to a Fate Therapeutics media release.
- 23 Oct 2017 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 19 May 2017 New trial record