A Phase 1 Study of Cabiralizumab (BMS-986227, FPA008) Administered Alone or in Combination With Nivolumab (BMS-936558) in Advanced Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cabiralizumab (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb; Ono Pharmaceutical
- 11 Oct 2017 According to a Five Prime Therapeutics media release, preliminary safety, pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic data as well as initial efficacy data from one of the expansion cohorts will be presented at the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC) 32nd Annual Meeting.
- 30 Jun 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 20 May 2017 New trial record