A-PACT: The Use of Inhaled Aztreonam to Eliminate or Decrease the Bacterial Burden of Pseudomonas Aeruginosa in Children With a Tracheostomy Tube.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 07 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aztreonam (Primary)
- Indications Pseudomonal infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms A-PACT
- 01 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 May 2018 to 31 Dec 2018.
- 01 Aug 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 22 May 2017 New trial record