A Multicenter, Partially-blinded, Randomized, 24-week, Parallel-group, Non-inferiority, Open-label Active Controlled Study to Compare the Efficacy and Safety of QVM149 With a Free Triple Combination of Salmeterol/Fluticasone + Tiotropium in Patients With Uncontrolled Asthma
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Glycopyrrolate/indacaterol/mometasone (Primary) ; Salmeterol/fluticasone propionate; Tiotropium bromide
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ARGON
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 20 Nov 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 1500 to 1251.
- 20 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 17 Apr 2019 to 28 Jun 2019.
- 20 Nov 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 16 Oct 2017 to 15 Jan 2018.