A Phase I, First Time in Human, Two Part, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind (Sponsor Unblind), Single and Repeat Dose Escalating Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of GSK3352589, a REarranged During Transfection (RET) Growth Factor Receptor Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor, in Normal Healthy Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 3352589 (Primary)
- Indications Unspecified
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 23 May 2017 New trial record
- 22 May 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 96 to 64.
- 22 May 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.