Phase 2 Study of an Immunotherapeutic Vaccine, DPX-Survivac With Low Dose Cyclophosphamide Administered With a Pembrolizumab in Patients With Persistent or Recurrent/Refractory Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma (DLBCL)
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs EMD 640744 (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2017 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 23 May 2017 New trial record
- 16 May 2017 Immunovaccine expects the trial to begin enrolling patients following receipt of regulatory clearance from Health Canada, according to a company media release.