Phase 2 Study of an Immunotherapeutic Vaccine, DPX-Survivac With Low Dose Cyclophosphamide Administered With a Pembrolizumab in Patients With Persistent or Recurrent/Refractory Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma (DLBCL)
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs EMD 640744 (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Pembrolizumab
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SPiReL
- 24 Nov 2017 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 Nov 2017 According to an Immunovaccine media release, Health Canada has granted Sunnybrook Research Institute regulatory clearance to begin this trial.
- 31 Aug 2017 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.