Phase 1/2a Study of the Anti-PD-L1 Monoclonal Antibody Durvalumab in Combination With Pralatrexate and Romidepsin, Oral 5-Azacitidine and Romidepsin, Romidepsin Alone, or Oral 5-Azacitidine Alone for the Treatment of Patients With Relapsed and Refractory Peripheral T-Cell Lymphoma
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 05 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Durvalumab (Primary) ; Pralatrexate (Primary) ; Romidepsin (Primary)
- Indications Peripheral T-cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 31 Jul 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 45 to 148.
- 31 Jul 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 15 Jun 2017 to 15 Sep 2017.
- 23 May 2017 New trial record