A Phase 1, First-in-human, Oral Single and Multiple Dose-Escalation, Randomized, Double-blinded, Placebo-controlled Study of SYNB1020 in Healthy Adult Volunteers to Evaluate Safety, Tolerability, Dosing, and Pharmacodynamics
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs SYNB 1020 (Primary)
- Indications Hepatic encephalopathy; Inborn urea cycle disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Synlogic
- 03 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Oct 2017.
- 03 Oct 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 19 Jun 2017 According to a Synlogic media release, first patient has been dosed.