Retrospective, Observational Evaluation of the Utilization, Outcomes, and Adverse Events Associated With Minocin IV for the Treatment of Infections Presumed or Confirmed to be Caused by Gram-negative Bacteria in a Real World Setting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 22 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Minocycline (Primary)
- Indications Gram-negative infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Rempex Pharmaceuticals
- 13 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 17 Nov 2017 to 11 Dec 2017.
- 13 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 17 Nov 2017 to 11 Dec 2017.
- 18 Sep 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Oct 2017.