Postmarketing Study to Assess the Safety of Nivolumab as a First- and Second-line Treatment in Patients With Metastatic Melanoma or as a Second-line Treatment for Metastatic Lung Cancer (Squamous and Nonsquamous), Metastatic Renal Cancer, Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck, and Chronic Hodgkin Lymphoma in Adult Patients in Mexico
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 18 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Hodgkin's disease; Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 15 Aug 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 12 Jun 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 16 Jun 2017 to 31 Jul 2017.
- 24 May 2017 New trial record