A Phase 3 Randomized, Multicenter Study of Subcutaneous vs. Intravenous Administration of Daratumumab in Subjects With Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Daratumumab (Primary) ; Daratumumab (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 07 Sep 2017 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 24 May 2017 New trial record
- 17 May 2017 According to a Gemmab media release, this study is currently planned to start between the second half of 2017 and the first quarter of 2018.