Phase 2 Study of MCLA-128-based Combinations in Metastatic Breast Cancer (MBC): MCLA-128/Trastuzumab/Chemotherapy in HER2-positive MBC and MCLA-128/Endocrine Therapy in Estrogen Receptor Positive and Low HER2 Expression MBC
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MCLA 128 (Primary) ; Fulvestrant; Trastuzumab
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merus
- 23 Oct 2017 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 11 Jul 2017 According to a Merus media release, this trial is expected to initiate in the fourth quarter of 2017.
- 24 May 2017 New trial record