An Observational Study Program to Investigate the Effectiveness of Intravitreal Aflibercept in Diabetic Macular Edema and/or Macular Edema Secondary to Retinal Vein Occlusion in a Real World Setting
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 03 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aflibercept (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic macular oedema; Retinal vein occlusion
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AURIGA
- Sponsors Bayer
- 05 Sep 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 15 Aug 2017 to 30 Sep 2017.
- 08 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 30 Jun 2020 to 1 Sep 2020.
- 08 Aug 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 31 Jul 2017 to 15 Aug 2017.