An Observational Study Program to Investigate the Effectiveness of Intravitreal Aflibercept in Diabetic Macular Edema and/or Macular Edema Secondary to Retinal Vein Occlusion in a Real World Setting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aflibercept (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic macular oedema; Retinal vein occlusion
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AURIGA
- Sponsors Bayer
- 10 Dec 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 2050 to 3010.
- 10 Dec 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 23 Nov 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 31 Oct 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.