A Randomized, Open Label, Single Subcutaneous Dose 6x3 Crossover Study to Investigate the Relative Bioavailability Among Different Eutropin Formulations in Healthy Male Volunteers
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Somatropin (Primary)
- Indications Prader-Willi syndrome; Short stature; Somatotropin deficiency
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors LG Chem; LG Life Sciences
- 18 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 30 Jun 2017 to 30 Nov 2017.
- 18 Jul 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 28 May 2017 New trial record