A multi-national, multi-center, randomized Phase 2/3 study of Pazopanib plus Abexinostat versus Pazopanib monotherapy in patients with locally advanced or metastatic renal cell carcinoma (RCC)
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 31 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Abexinostat (Primary) ; Pazopanib (Primary)
- Indications Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PAX study
- 31 May 2017 New trial record
- 22 May 2017 According to a Xynomic Phatrmaceuicals media release, the company will work with regulatory agencies to plan this trial which could accelerate approval of Abexinostat for solid tumours.
- 22 May 2017 According to a Xynomic Phatrmaceuicals media release, the company has entered into a strategic partnership with the University of California San Francisco (UCSF) to conduct this trial. This trial will be led by Pamela Munster and Rahul Aggarwal.