A Single-Center, Open-Label, Pilot Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Oral Encochleated Amphotericin B (CAMB) in the Treatment of Fluconazole-Resistant Vulvovaginal Candidiasis
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Amphotericin B (Primary)
- Indications Vulvovaginal candidiasis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Matinas BioPharma
- 05 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 Feb 2019.
- 05 Dec 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 Feb 2019.
- 05 Dec 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Aug 2018.