An Open-label Phase 1b/2 Study of Binimetinib Administered in Combination With Nivolumab or Nivolumab Plus Ipilimumab in Patients With Previously Treated Microsatellite-stable (MSS) Metastatic Colorectal Cancer With RAS Mutation
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 10 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Binimetinib (Primary) ; Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Array BioPharma
- 05 Oct 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 31 Aug 2017 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 09 Aug 2017 According to an Array BioPharma media release, results from these and other study (CTP 284700) will be used to determine optimal approaches to further clinical development of the respective combinations.