Phase Ib Open-Label, Signal-Finding Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Short-Term Efficacy of the Anti-Light Monoclonal Antibody MDGN-002 in Adults With Moderate to Severe Active Crohn's Disease Who Previously Failed Treatment With an Anti-TNFα Agent
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs AEVI 002 (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Aevi Genomic Medicine
- 25 Jul 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 13 Jul 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Jul 2017.
- 02 Jun 2017 New trial record